Monday, March 7, 2011

Just a little update of my life

Well I've known for about a week now but I was officially accepted into the Nurse Practitioner Program at Unviversity of Evansville! Guess I won't be starting until next January though. I may need that time to mentally prepare....and to get Reese potty trained by then! Reese finally got over her ear infection after 2 rounds of antibiotics. Now we are just dealing with Reagan and what seems to be a bit of the flu again. This makes 3 times for her this winter:(
I just got the news that I'm having another little neice or nephew (Kev says definately a boy!). Jessica and Kent are finally having a baby! Just in time too cause Jessica is also going into the nurse practitioner program next Spring. Good luck guys and Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment